What’s this course all about?
Get ready to create motion graphics that will improve your video quality. If you’ve always wanted to learn how to use video effects and create custom motion graphics, you can learn After Effects CC right now.
Practice lessons will get you motivated and moving to your goals.
The lessons are meant to teach you how to think like a motion graphics/video effects artist. After Effects is a robust tool that is capable of creating almost any video effect out there. You’ll learn all of the basics, intermediate, and some advanced techniques, from working with shapes, text, and textures to video effects, transitions, and 3d camera.
Here is a glimpse of what we’ll be covering:
- Getting comfortable with After Effects CC
- Starting a new composition
- Using the basic tools
- Working in the After Effects CC timeline
- Adding shape and text layers
- Animating position, scale, rotation, and opacity
- Working with shape layers and masks
- Real-world projects such as lower thirds and bumpers
- Motion graphics principles and best practices
- Using video effects and presets to speed up workflow
- Green screen and chromakey removal
- Visual effects and rotoscoping
- Motion tracking and video stabilization
- Creating unique transitions
- Exporting your projects
- and so much more!
Knowing After Effects CC is a great skill to have that is in demand and highly marketable. I’ve landed many jobs with the skills that I teach you in this course.
- Anyone looking to use After Effects to improve their videos
- Videographers, video producers, video editors
- Motion graphics artists and graphic designers
- YouTubers and vloggers
- Businesses that use video as part of their marketing strategy