Novice to professional database developer in 4 weeks!
Establish the strongest possible foundation in database development by learning how to use MySQL – the most popular open-source database in the world – write queries, create reports at will, build web applications, incorporate MySQL as the database layer – make your development dreams a reality by taking this course and putting a check mark next to your growing development skill set.
Database development with MySQL is one of the most fundamental skills that a technology professional needs to thrive in today’s workplace. This course gives you that skill. You’ll start with the absolute basics of installing and creating databases and work your way through building web applications with MySQL as the database, by the end of this course you’ll be able to apply what you have learned and done virtually anything you want with databases.
Regardless of whether you have experience with flashy new frameworks that try (and fail) to abstract the core of database queries, understanding and having the ability to manipulate these abstractions at will is fundamental to becoming a professional developer – which learning MySQL accomplishes!
This course has it all –
– Setting up MySQL, working with online IDE’s
– Creating Databases and Queries
– Using logical operators, manipulating tables/rows/data
– Learning how joins work and using them at will
- Anyone interested in learning MySQL and Database technologies
- Anyone interested in getting a job as a MySQL Developer
- Anyone interested in building web applications
- Anyone interested in making a career change to tech industry